Reports To: Branch Manager
Industry: Agriculture, Construction & Forestry
To ensure customer satisfaction through agriculture equipment sales, with the aim of maximising the financial return to Drummond & Etheridge Ltd.
- To effectively analyse customers’ needs and provide professional advice to customers with the aim of maximising sales opportunities.
- To ensure that the sales area is kept tidy and clean to ensure a professional image is portrayed to customers at all times.
- To maximise sales opportunities and keep the Branch Manager aware of all current customers.
- To prospect new and existing customers as stipulated by the Branch Manager.
- Ensure all deals outside of specified parameters or procedures are signed off by the Branch Manager or Sales Manager.
- To provide accurate sales invoice information to the Sales Administrator immediately on completion of the sale. Where opportunity exists, aim to maximise finance and insurance.
- Ensure that all equipment is in a saleable condition. Report any faults immediately to the Branch Manager.
- Ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised by directing customers to appropriate departments where their needs will be most effectively met.
- Actively promote all facets of the business. Promote John Deere products and any other franchises that the company may represent.
- Ensure equipment is presented in the finest condition on delivery.
- Display vehicle stock to the best advantage and ensure security of vehicle at the conclusion of business hours.
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations as required.
- Attend training programs as required by Branch Manager and Dealer Principal.
- Understand and follow franchisors policies, procedures and forms.
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures put in place by management.
- Ensure all activities within department are within national law.
- Ensure the Branch Manager approves all retail quotations, both verbal and written.
- Complete other projects as required by the Branch Manager and Dealer Principal