More farmers choose Hustler than any other brand of Bale Feeder or Bale Unroller.
Because they’re built tougher, more reliable, feed both round and square bales, maximise feed use, minimise feed waste, save you time and are a pleasure to use.
Mounted Bale Unrollers are the toughest, simplest and most versatile round bale feeding solution. Their innovative and unique features make these feeders easy to use, more versatile, and save you precious time.
Recommended for farms feeding 50-800 bales each year, these self-loading 3PL mounted feeders are suitable for feeding out all but the tightest of round bales, plus baled silage, loose silage, maise, fodder-beet and more.
Mounted Chainless Bale Feeders feed any type of bale and minimise feed waste. The top of the range Chainless mounted square and round bale processors feed every type of square or round bale and have been proven across more bale types than any other bale feeder.
Their self-loading set-up features a patented, hands-free quick hitch system makes connecting the feeding cradle to the headstock quicker and easier. And, downtime is significantly reduced thanks to low maintenance requirements and no wear parts.
Unrolla LX104 – Mounted Bale Unroller
- Bale Size Round: 4’ x 4’ – 5’ x 4’
- Bale Weight: Up to 1,250 kg | Up to 2,756 lb
- Unit Weight 565 kg | 1246 lb
- Loading: Self-loading with integrated tines and Snaplox™ auto-latching system
- Capacity: 1 bale
- Hydraulics required: 1 x double-acting, 30-60 litres/min (7.9-15.9 gal/min), 2250-3000 psi
- Loading: Self-loading
- Chains: 24,000-lb load rated roller chains
- Size (L x W x H): 1865 x 2055 x 1050 mm | 73.4 x 80.9 x 41.3 in
Chainless LX104 – Mounted Chainless Bale Feeder
- Bale size round: 4’ X 4’ – 6’ X 4’
- Bale size square: All sizes. Over 6’ long requires optional platform extension
- Weight Capacity: 1250kg | 2,755 lb
- Bale Capacity: 1 bale
- Unit weight: 680kg | 1,499 lb
- Tractor size: 80hp +
- Hydraulics required: 2 x double-acting, 30-60 litres/min | 8-16 gal/min, 2250-3000 psi
- Loading: Snaplox patented self-loading system
- Size (L x W x H): 1935 x 2648 x 1271 mm | 76 x 104 x 50 in