Lion Power Harrows guarantee extremely smooth running and high strength.
These machines operate reliably even in the hardest conditions and heaviest soil. Superior crumbling and excellent mixing of the soil are highlights of the Pottinger power harrows.
Combined with a Pottinger seed drill, this machine becomes a high performing, cost-effective combination delivering perfect drilling results.
SERVO ploughs are at home in fields all over the world.
The heavy-duty and intelligent design of Pottinger ploughs ensures optimum distribution of force and strength at the points of the plough beam subject to the highest stress. The unique SERVOMATIC control centre on Pottinger ploughs lets you easily adapt perfectly to all types of soil and operating conditions.
Lion Power Harrows
- 2.5m – 4m working width
- Suits tractors with 180hp – 300hp rating
- One piece “DUAL” tines 18mm X 320mm made from fine grain steel
- 1000 R.P.M Standard – Rotor speed 342 R.P.M
- Rear Levelling Bar
- PTO Cam Clutch (Integrated in Gearbox on 30001A,4001A Models)
- Multispeed Gearbox with pick off Gears
- Thick walled Fine Grain Steel gear pan for maximum durability and life
- Gear trough slanted downwards – eliminates soil scraping under gear pan
- Tine carriers integrated into Casing so are protected from stones.
- Tine Carriers fully protected so trash cannot Wrap around rotors