Gascon KON Semi-Chisel cultivators with 40x30mm tines provide high vibration effect for shallow to deep working of the soil from 50mm up to 300mm depth.
Ideal for primary and secondary cultivation in stony and compacted soil to improve penetration of water and to aerate the soil. At the same time they mix stubble and residue for faster decomposition preparing the soil for re-seeding.
KON Fixed and Hydraulic Folding Frame Cultivators
- 2.8m – 4.8m working width
- Suits tractors with 80hp – 170hp rating
- Strong 100 x 100 x 8mm RHS frame
- Suitable for primary and secondary cultivation 50mm to 30mm working depths
- Ideal for stony and compacted soil to improve water penetration and aeration
- Ideal for mixing crop and stubble residue
- Quality European 40mm x 30mm tines with narrow points
- Auto – reset pretension coil springs – for vibration and obstacle protection
- Compact 3-point linkage for up close mounting to tractor
- Superior powder-coated paint finish