Reports To: Service Manager
Industry: Agriculture, Construction & Forestry
Complete repairs and maintenance on all products and machinery to a high standard as specified by Service Manager and/or Foreman.
- Complete repairs and/or maintenance on all products and machinery as instructed in a timely and effective manner and to quality standard set by Foreman or Service Manager.
- Fill out appropriate paperwork in an accurate and efficient manner, ensuring all process and procedures are always followed.
- Meet agreed productivity and efficiency % ratio.
- Communicate in a timely and effective manner with sales and service staff to ensure deadlines are adhered to and that sufficient work is allocated at all times.
- Be available for on call roster, after hours call outs or urgent work as required.
- Contribute recommendations and initiatives to improve efficiency and productivity of workshop to Foreman or Service Manager.
- Attend training courses as required and train other technicians on skills acquired.
- Up-skill and maintain knowledge in technical skills and servicing techniques.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of any new machinery.
- Contribute to a clean and tidy workshop area.
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations as required.
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner.
- Pass on knowledge and train apprentices as required.