D&E Track & Trail
SPECIALISING IN: TRACK DESIGN, BUILD AND MAINTENANCE
D&E Track and Trail is brought to you by Drummond and Etheridge Ltd - a business which has been operating for over 80 years with a strong presence in the Agricultural and Marine industry in the central South Island of New Zealand.
This part of the country is home to some of the most stunning scenery and exciting outdoor adventure destinations in the world. We enjoy making the most of it by designing, building and maintaining some of the best tracks and trails.
We have a real passion for the sport and industry, so we know what makes an exceptional trail. With the perfect combination of skills and equipment, we will provide the best possible result in a professional and timely manner.
We offer a full design, build and maintenance service, whatever stage of planning you are at. We are well equipped to tackle any type of project - from new tracks through dense bush and rough terrain, to clearing and maintenance on established tracks.
Contact us today
Chalmers Avenue, Ashburton 7700, Mid Canterbury, New Zealand
Phone: 03 308 8263 Freephone: 0800 432 633
SINGLE TRAC 240
This specialist machine has been imported from the US and is the only one of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere.
- 600mm width - this allows tracks to be built in and around trees, using minimal space and reducing impact on the environment
- Remotely operated
- Rock breaking attachment - allows for track building through the rockiest terrain.
- Digger/dozer construction - enables the machine to dig and simultaneously grade the track while operating and removing loose debris.
- Lightweight and maneuverable - easily transported to any location and maneuverable in the most challenging terrain
ROKON 2WD MOTORBIKE
- The Rokon has patented dual wheel drive, a high ground clearance (15 in.) lightweight (218 lbs.) and wide tractor type tyres (8 x 12 x 25") - this makes it easy and quick to get through and around tracks in all terrain.
- It is fully equipped to service tracks and perform general maintenance such as pruning around tracks and spraying if necessary.
- 4WD tip truck and trailer
- Power carrier - tracked wheelbarrow with half ton carrying capacity
- 2.5 ton Kubota conventional digger
- Plate compactor
Scotts Saddle Express, Mt Hutt Bike Park
Visit Building and shredding New Zealand's Mt Hutt Bike Park (an Epic TV video link).
Lake Hood Pump Track
Christchurch Adventure Park - visit site