Specialising in track design, build & maintenance.
The South Island is home to some of the most stunning scenery and exciting outdoor adventure destinations in the world. We enjoy making the most of it by designing, building and maintaining some of the best tracks and trails.
We have a real passion for the sport and industry, so we know what makes an exceptional trail. With the perfect combination of skills and equipment, we will provide the best possible result in a professional and timely manner.
We offer a full design, build and maintenance service, whatever stage of planning you are at. We are well equipped to tackle any type of project – from new tracks through dense bush and rough terrain, to clearing and maintenance on established tracks.
For more info, please contact Kyle Farquhar – 027 641 2703 or email@example.com
ROKON 2WD MOTORBIKE
- The Rokon has patented dual wheel drive, a high ground clearance (15 in.) lightweight (99kg) and wide tractor type tyres (8 x 12 x 25″) – this makes it quick and easy to get through and around tracks in all terrain
- Fully equipped to service tracks and perform general maintenance such as pruning around tracks and spraying if necessary.
- 4WD tip truck and trailer
- Power carrier – tracked wheelbarrow with half ton carrying capacity
- 5 ton Kubota conventional digger
- Plate compactor